Re: [IP] Kids and Ultraflex

Hi this is Sylvia, mom to Joshua.  We tried the Ultraflex but we are using
MM's new Quick sets.  This adhesive seems to work better with Josh and we
really LOVE the insertion devices.  But we did try the Uultraflwex and it was
OK BG wise but awkward when trying to insert...nothing to hold onto like the
QS set.  And when we tried them we did one in the abs and one in the hiney
with equal results...used the shorter canula on Josh.

mom to Joshua