RE: [IP] Replacement Pump (gross)

Hi all...
just wanted to let you know that when I finally got my MM 507C pump, it was
refurbished as that's all Medicare would allow....I practically freaked at
the fact that it wasn't new but then again, I haven't had any problems with
it mechanically so it's ok...

When I received it it was all shiny and new and cleaned so I can't complain
at all and every time I call MM they are very friendly and courteous...

But, after reading all messages about the 508, I sure am glad that I don't
have that one....

I'm hoping this one will last until their combo pump/monitor comes
out...then I really don't care what it costs, I want it!!!

Kathy B.