RE: [IP] Vacationing and snorkeling with pump

Hi Gail:
I take the boxes that the infusion sets come in, cut off the tops and use
the bottom part.  I only fill one of these with reservoirs and sets, the
injector and batteries.

The rest of them, I keep in the box and just keep refilling that box.  As
for my testing strips, etc.  I have another box and keep all of that in
there and keep them in my pantry in my kitchen....takes up one whole shelf
but I have easy access to everything.

Hope this helps.
Kathy B.