Re: [IP] A Couple MM Questions

Hi, I am amazed at all the emails about the static electricity from the MM
pumps. I have a 508 pump and had my pump effected by this last Thurs. I lost
all onfo. programmed into the pump and then got really sick with high sugars
afterwards. It took me two days to get everything back under control. I just
wanted to let you know this happened to me also. I was so dumb founded when
it happened because I had no idea what had happened. I also think that the
people at Minimed don't treat this issue with enough concern. They don't
realize how much effect this can have on someone. It puts lives at risk.

Heather W. email- email @ redacted