Re: [IP] it itches

In a message dated 8/18/2001 10:15:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I find it really itches about a day or so before I need to change,  Also, any
> suggestions to get the redness out and help those holes heal quicker, I feel
> like swiss cheese (not eating it)
> David R

I also have the same problems with the itchiness. My site gets so itchy I can
barely stand it. My dr. suggested Benedryl cream applied to the site first
then use the preprep before inserting your infusion set. I found that after I
did that the tape didn't stick when swimming. If you get a solution let me
know please.

Heather W. (email) email @ redacted