Re: [IP] Slimfast or other liquid foods

In a message dated 8/18/2001 10:13:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have to consume liquid foods for awhile. Can someone let me know if
> Slimfast would be ok?  They have a lot of carbs in them. Or any other ideas
> for liquid foods? There is a medical problem and that is why the liquid
> foods.
> Thanks,
> Ginny
> email @ redacted
> Wish upon a star

Hi, I am a 28 yr. old female and have been on the 508 pump for a yr. now. I
contacted my diabetes dr. about using slimfast and she told me that it would
be alright to use. She herself had tried it and she also is on the pump. That
reassured me. She told me she was too hungry on the slimfast. I haven't tried
it. I have just been cutting my carbs back and trying to exercise more. I
just thought I would pass this to you.

Heather W. (email) email @ redacted