Re: [IP] heartburn...

In a message dated 8/18/2001 9:47:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hey guys!
>     This may sound very weird... My family doesn't believe me about it...
> But
> do any of you suffer from heartburn after you drink water? warm, cold or
> iced?
> I have GERD and Acid Reflux so I know that those are causes of heartburn,
> but
> Immediately after I drink the water I get a major case of it. I can drink
> juices, soda, or any other kind of liquid and not have the immediate
> heartburn, but with water it is guaranteed that I get it.
>     This is just a curiosity question. I just want to see if I am not alone
> in
> this. My family thinks that I just say that to just complain about something
> (Like we all don't have enough to complain about! LOL :+))
> Cherry
> 5/1990...pumper - 10/1994

Hi, I also have acid reflux and sometimes get heartburn from just drinking
water. My dr. prescribed Prilosec and it seems to help me. It does seem a
little bizaar! I get the same thing though!
HeatherW (pumper for one yr.)
email- email @ redacted