Re: [IP] Replacement Pump - MiniMed growing too fast?

Chris wrote:
<the more i here about minimed, the more it seems like
they may be suffering from "king of the hill" syndrome.>

Chris, I think it's like novels - there's not much to tell
in a story of a pump working perfectly, no issues going on,
and great support the few times we have needed to call.  A great
novel looks at a problem & how it gets solved, not at how
happy people conduct their daily lives.  This list
is primarily for helping each other solve problems. Mini-Med
has a very large customer base - including 68% of this list
per the stats page.  Maybe they don't make the best pump but
as Sylvia has said, any pump beats MDI.  We've been very happy
with Mini-Med's products and support.   If I wasn't, I'd not
stop bugging them until I was satisfied, not because of the
cost of the product, but because of the importance for my
son's health.
Shelly V, mom to Luke, 6, pumping 3/01, MM508 + QuickSets

Do You Yahoo!?