[IP] diabetic garage sale :)

We cleaned out Shane's "diabetic shelf" in the closet today. Found a few
things he doesn't want. If anyone is interested in trading, or has no
insurance and would like to pick up some stuff cheap (ie. cost of
shipping or maybe even free) please email me directly. I haven't been
reading the list regularly and might miss if you post a reply there...
email @ redacted

we have:
-one Dis rapid set, 10mm, 80cm tubing
-one Checkmate Plus BG meter with 100 strips, needs new batteries but
should be fine otherwise. meter has some nice features, but hardly used
because shane has very tough fingers and the built in pokie isn't strong
-box of 12 MiniMed Micro QRs, 42" tubing

stuff we could use:
-10mm Ultraflex sets
-Ultra meter and/or strips
-any Htron+ supplies - batteries, cartridges, red tappets (yes we know
we are not supposed to use them), etc.
-any site prep stuff - tape, IV prep, alcohol swabs, etc.