[IP] Vacationing and snorkeling with the pump!

Spent two (2) weeks in Hawaii just a couple of months ago and swam and
snorkeled every day.  No big deal.  I took the sport guard along, however
never used it.  It was far more simple to just disconnect.  Unless you're
Tarzan or ready for the Olympics, you're not going to be in the water for more
than forty-five (45) minutes to an hour at any one session anyway.  It
certainly helps to have a meter along with you and I did find myself checking
glucose levels a bit more frequently, however it was by far, the way to go for
me.  Did the kayaking thing as well, and basically used the same approach.
Never was gone for more than an hour or so, so it was far more convenient to
just disconnect.  Good luck and a great time!