[IP] Kids and Ultraflex

Has anyone used Ultraflex sets in the tummy of kids.  My son uses Ultraflex in
his hips (10 years old) and they do great.  However, I don't won't to wear his
hips out and want to use abs more.  We presently use tenders when using the
tummy, but for some reason, lately they just don't seem to have great
absorption.  He is slim and the Ultraflex is 8mm 90 degree.  I take the digest
IP so if you want, email me privately.  Note to Sylvia (Josh's mom) don't you
use Ultraflex?