[IP] Started pumping and a question?

Today was the day.  I have now been officially hooked up for about 11 hours.
The first site insertion was not nearly as bad as I had anticipated.  My
biggest problem so far has been that I like to run around the house in a big
baggy t-shirt......can't do this now as I have no where to hook the pump.   Oh
well, I will adjust, I am sure.

My question is:  I have seen on the web site the examples of forms to use to
keep track of basals, bolus', carbs, etc. But they are in Word Perfect format.
Does anyone have anything similar to this in word or excel format.  I am
trying to design one of my own but would appreciate some input.

Kelley in KS