Re: [IP] Buttons on mm

email @ redacted wrote:
> Cherry said:
> and I have been having problems with the buttons.
> What kind of troubles are you having?
> On mine I press the buttons and maybe it will start and maybe not or its
> starts and then stops.

the way the buttons looked was the reason i chose disetronic htron plus.
i fool with a lot of electronics and the mm pump i examined (don't know
model) seemed to have the kind of flakey buttons that you could not
count on. the htron is much more rugged which is what a klutz like me needs.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99