Re: [IP] Replacement Pump (gross)

Todd & Shelly Tyler wrote:
> I opened up the
> chamber and it had flakes of skin in it as well. GROSS!!!  I called Minimed
> and was just sick about it, and relayed my tale and apparently the guy I had
> orginally dealt with was mistaken, and my pump was not being replaced with a
> new one, but a re-built one!
> <snip>
> I cannot believe that something can be repaired and sent out to people as
> replacement pumps and are not at least CLEANED up first!
> <snip>
> Should I write Minimed?

absolutely you should write them; way too many mistakes. and a
refurbished pump, like a refurbished computer, should look and perform
like a new one. the more i here about minimed, the more it seems like
they may be suffering from "king of the hill" syndrome. maybe grew too fast?

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99