[IP] Loosing Weight

There is a low carb product out there called Keto Foods.  They make pasta,
bread, cereal, pancakes, snacks, etc. out of a soy protein with very low
carbs.  This product was recommended to me by a non-diabetic friend who used
it to lose weight.  I, personally, have not yet tried it, but do intend to
try it soon.  However, with all the talk about low carb diets, I thought I'd
share this information.  The web site to go to for more info is

Please note that I am not recommending it.  It's just some information I
have obtained.

Teresa Covas email @ redacted