Re: [IP] Replacement Pump (gross)

Before I got my new Animas, I had sent my Minimed to be checked because of
not receiving a low battery alarm before it quit.  I said I wanted mine back,
and would check the serial numbers.  Friday mine came back, and I didn't open
the box right away, because I was on my way out to a concert.  When I got
home and opened it up, it isn't even my pump, the serial number is off by
about 6 numbers, and a mark that I put on the label in the reservoir door was
not there.  Of course it was after hours, so I can't call until tomorrow, but
I am now glad that I am using the Animas!

aka Mouse