[IP] mixing Humalog with R

I regret that I had not been keeping up with this but just read the message
about site problems with Humalog.  I have noticed  this for a while (months)
didn't give much thought to a fix until the note about mixing Humalog with
Reg or Velosulin--could someone let me know where the discussion began about
this mix and the results.
I did it with my last change of cart and tubing and actually have noticed
better bs and no stinging or lump.
Karen Radzik
dx 12-81/pump 90