Re: [IP] A Couple MM Questions

OK, MM sent me a new 508 pump a couple weeks ago after mine, which was 3 weeks
old, was blanking out in the night from static.  It was always kept in the
anti-static case MM said to use.  Well, last night the new one did the same
thing.  So, I've come to the conclusion that it must be my bed or something in
it and not the pump itself.

A couple questions:
(1)  Does anyone with a MM508 sleep on a waterbed and have these problems?  Is
there anything you can do to correct it.  My pump is always in the anti-static
case MM sent me and also has a piece of dryer sheet in it.

(2)  After these pumps stop and have to be reprogrammed (and MM says mine was
not off more than 20 minutes or it would have made a continuous beeping), do
your BS go up?  Mine is usually not bad when I reprogram the pump.  Last night
it was 130.  But in two hours it was up; I bolased, two hours later still up,
bolased more.  It stayed up until about noon.  It happened at 5:00 a.m.  This
also happened the last time the other pump went out also.  MM says once you
reset it, it's fine.  No reason for that to happen -- must be me.  Anyone have
any experience with this.  I'm starting to not believe what MM says, as this is
just too often to have this happening.

Any thought or ideas on this would be appreciated.

Judi in MI