Re: [IP] Vacationing and snorkeling with pump

In a message dated 8/18/2001 10:30:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I also have a question about what everyone stores their extra supplies in.
 Our bathroom storage is just one big cabinet under the sink. >>
gail -

congratulations on your start-up date!!      my 2 year anniversary was august
8th and i wish i would've done it alot sooner!

as for your question about storing supplies -- i put mine in a dresser in the
spare bedroom.