Re: [IP] storage of supplies

It is interesting to think about how to store everything.  I know we had to
increase our storage after Josh went on the pump.  But what I ended up with
are these really neat plastic drawer sets from Costco.  They are 3.5' tall,
about 14" wide and 16-18" deep.  There are 9 drawers in it starting at top
they are pretty shallow, about 3.5' deep and the bottom two drawers are about
6" deep.  Cloudy white drawers that you can sort of see through.  I actually
ended up with 2 of these but several of the drawers in the second one are
empty.  These hold absolutely everything and then some.  I have seen similar
sets at Walmart and at Target as well.  Check them out.  They are great and
keeps EVERYTHING in one spot.

mom to Joshua