Re: [IP] Question about Low Blood Sugar

It's interesting that this is being talked about right now.  ver dinner
tonight my hubby was telling me about this new guy he is working with and he
has a problem of after eating something sweet or high carbs about half hour
to an hour later and he is basically falling asleep.  And he really has a
hard time with this.  Could this be considered HypoGlycemia and is it the
basic glucose tolerance test that would determine this?  This is what I was
leaning towards but wasn't sure.  And what is being talked about sounds

mom to Joshua