[IP] Vacation/Snorkeling/Extra supplies

A Pump-Pak from Unique Accessories Inc. can organize all things needed for
travel with a pump.  All possibly needed supplies are in one place. I keep it
as carry on for travel of a few hours away from home and/or two week vacation
times. They are Listed on the Insulin Pumper's home pages or uniaccs.com.
Every pumper will use one for years of every day convince.  One of my best
investments I have ever made for convince
Charles Dx 10/53, t1, pump MM 507, 8/98.