[IP] Vacationing and snorkeling with pump

I will be starting on the MM508 pump on Monday, August 20.  We have a
vacation to Kauai planned for September 13.  I have ordered MM sport guard
so that I can go snorkeling and not worry while swimming or kayaking.  Any

I also have a question about what everyone stores their extra supplies in.
Our bathroom storage is just one big cabinet under the sink.

Thanks for your help.