Re: [IP] Paradigm infusion sets

Yes, but the only Question is, " Will they have enough of the infusion sets
to keep up with the demand for them?" I have been on the pump for 5 months
now and was given the Quick set, and when I re-order them they have ran out .
I was then given samples of the Soft-set and Silo., and I cant stand either
one of them. The silo. canulla is way to big. I normally wear the quick set
6mm and even then it crimps. I am 5'10 and weigh 150. I cant see hoe infants
can wear that size. I was gonna see if they would have enough of the Paradigm
infusion sets to give to people that get it first..