[IP] Ultraflex

The sales rep at Disetronic sent me 8mm based on my body size description
(average weight).  Based on the responses to my posting, it seems that this
size may be too small and I should give the 10mm a try.  After having babies,
I carry a bit of extra fat around my abdomen and the 8mm might not be long
enough to get through it all!  I think I did okay on the insertion, but I'm
going to give it another try  using RoseLea's tips. (thanks)   Like I said,
I'm not too bothered by the Tenders, but the Ultraflex is a bit easier.   I
just didn't get good results on my first tries.
Ready to give it another go,