Subject: Re: [IP] Ultraflex

I have been on vacation and only today am catching up with postings on
the list.

I have been pumping a year and a couple of months.  I switched to the
Ultraflex 6 weeks ago.  I love it!

I do agree with RoseLea about the insertion.  That has been the only
tricky part for me.  As she said, "....quickly and steadily..." works
every time.  And although I really didn't mind the Tenders, I admit I
counted to three each time I inserted my set.  Now it's like putting a
push pin on a bulletin board.  And I hardly even feel it.

No problems with highs---that is not to say I am never high (!), but my
control is as good as with the Tenders.

Good luck!

Sue Stone