[IP] Pump size

     I am Ashley and am new here- you probably saw my profile.  I have a
Mini Med 507 C.  Sometimes I like to wear dresses and fitted shorts for nice
occasions.  I am not very big, I am 5 feet and weigh 105.  Well, with no
pockets, my pump makes me look like I have a growth on my stomach.  I can't
wear a bra pouch, because my chest isn't that huge either.  Is the 508
smaller?  Will Mini Med exchange my pump for a smaller one?  I can no longer
wear nice clothes because of my pump.  Does anyone have any solutions?
Any help would be appreciated,