Re: [IP] Paradigm infusion sets

In a message dated 8/18/2001 1:53:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I hear tell that the paradigm (Minimed upgrade) will
>  not be compatible with all infusion sets. Is this true
>  or just scurrilous hooey?

The last thing I read (in the transcripts of a Minimed Chat on IP), you will
be able to use any of the current infusion sets (with the std. leur lock
connection) on the paradigm pump, BUT the pump will not be waterproof if you
use those sets.  They will be making (I'm pretty sure) three different types
of proprietary sets (equivalent to the softset, the quikset, and the
silhouette -- with similar tubing length and cannula length options) that
will ONLY work on the Paradigm and are required in order for the pump to be
waterproof . . .