Re: [IP] Re: Coffee

Susan <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Besides the coffee raising the bg, the nondairy creamer has sugar in some
> form.

Never touch the stuff.  When I want coffee, I drink coffee.  If I want milk, cream, non-dairy stuff, I'll drink that.

Jim Handsfield, a purist when it comes to most beverages
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.