[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #367

David Rundo <email @ redacted> wrote:

<<I find it really itches about a day or so before I need to change, Also, any
suggestions to get the redness out and help those holes heal quicker, I feel
like swiss cheese (not eating it)>>

David, I put a little Neosporin on the sites after I removed the set.  It
seems to help with the red spots.  As far as the itching goes, you may be
allergic to the glue on the tape, you could try applying some IV3000 or
Tegaderm first and applying the set through it.  Also, you could try some
IV Prep or Bards before you insert the set.