[IP] A1C

I have been on the MiniMed 508 since January 2001 and my basal rates
vary from 2.2 to .9 (highest amount after midnight).   My bolus for
breakfast is 1 unit to 3 carbs. and  other meals are 1 unit to 5 carbs.
Over the last year my A1C has dropped from 10.3 (7/00) to 7.1 (8/01).
I'm trying to lose weight, if you have any suggestions - please let me
know.  I try to exercise three to four times per week.  Also, I'am
trying to find a support group in my area.  I live close to Louisville,