My husband and I are traveling thru st. louis this week and I have had NO
problems with security anywhere.  I just attached the pump to my pockets on
my shorts and walked thru security with no problems, no questions no
explanations.  They only asked about my carry on and asked if I had a roll of
change in my purse which I did along with all the necessary items.  So don't
worry about airports because from what I have experienced no one really