[IP] Rapids

--- RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Catherine, if you're allergic to the teflon sets,
> and don't like the bent
> needle set, you might like to try the Disetronic
> Rapid.   This
> set doesn't disconnect, but I don't think the bent
> needle does either, does
> it?

They do make a bent needle set that disconnects.
I had thought of trying the Rapids but I was a little
concerned about the inability to disconnect. At this
point, I should at least try them with the long
tubing, so I can shower (non-waterproof MM 508).
Thanks for the 800 number, RoseLea.

Do You Yahoo!?