The big V does not work for us.  None of the other relatively non-invasive
procedures help either.  We would like to hear from anyone, (husband or wife)
who went the implant route, whether the rigid or inflatable models.  How did
the surgery go, how long have you had it, any infections or pain problems.
Also how effective is it and how satisifed are both parties.  Please be as
honest and factual as possible within the guidelines of good taste.  We feel,
if efficacious this is the route we will have to go.  Also, comment on would
you do it again and why?