Re: [IP] Ultraflex

I've been having good results with the UltraFlex, I've quit using the
Tenders now and am only using the UltraFlex and having the same results
with bgs that I did before with the Tenders.   Which needle length did you
try?  If you had the shorter one (8mm) perhaps it wasn't long enough or
perhaps the other choice (10mm) was too long.  I use both the 8mm and the
10mm depending on how much fat is located at the insertion site.  I know
that when you insert them, you have to insert them quickly and steadily,
any change can cause problems (which I found out with one of my first
tries).  You also need to hold just the blue part when you insert, it is
actually attached to the needle and will give a better insertion.  The
UltraFlex is a little more tricky to insert than the Tender, but for me, I
just find that they are so much less stressful to insert than were the
Tenders (which I used for a year before switching).  It did take me some
practice to get them inserted properly, but now I won't go back to the
Tenders.  ymmv.  :o)