[IP] heartburn...

Hey guys!
    This may sound very weird... My family doesn't believe me about it... But
do any of you suffer from heartburn after you drink water? warm, cold or iced?
I have GERD and Acid Reflux so I know that those are causes of heartburn, but
Immediately after I drink the water I get a major case of it. I can drink
juices, soda, or any other kind of liquid and not have the immediate
heartburn, but with water it is guaranteed that I get it.
    This is just a curiosity question. I just want to see if I am not alone in
this. My family thinks that I just say that to just complain about something
(Like we all don't have enough to complain about! LOL :+))
5/1990...pumper - 10/1994