Re: [IP] women only: days of unexplained highs

In a message dated 8/17/01 1:12:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I don't think I'll be able to set a basal to cover it (once I
> get my pump) that will do me much good since things are completely
> unpredictable.  Anyone else like that?
> Yes, I am the same way.  Although we might not be able to completely
correct this problem, increasing the basal rate DEFINITELY helps.  If nothing
else, it helps my correction boluses work better :O)   It's still definitely
better than when on MDI...
Best of Luck to You...