Re: [IP] ranting over bad sites

In a message dated 8/16/01 6:02:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> During
> those ten days mind you I also seemed to cry about 5 times a day for
> absolutey

Fluctuating sugars, especially with such extremes such as 400 down to 60,
etc, I know in myself causes MAJOR depressive episodes from which I cry
constantly!!  It's nothing to feel "different" about or that you are "out of
control" -- excuse the pun :O)  We are just so very in tune with our bodies
because of all we do!  Aren't we just the luckiest people in the world <VBG>