Re: [IP] Re:My first 24 hours on the pump!

In a message dated 8/18/01 12:01:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> If there is anyone who can help me (explain) how to get the plastic
> back inside the pump please email me!
This is a little contraption (LOL) they put in there that allows you to put
more than 160 units of insulin in the reservoir.  In your supplies that came
with your pump (in that little zip-up black thing), there is a little gray
thing that looks like a "t" kind of.  You put that "t" thingie in between the
"u" part of the "little plastic thing" and kind of just twist it in there
till it clicks.  All of this is in your MiniMed manual too.
Sorry for the confusion with all the letters...LOL  I'm practicing my ABCs
today  :O)~