[IP] Re:My first 24 hours on the pump!

Hi All,
I just started theMM508 yesterday! So far so good. I was trained by 2 very
informative reps from mimimed who also wear the pump. My Dr called me twice
last night and at 8 am this morning. I guess his protocall was to start on
saline but  I felt strongly that I wanted to start on insulin right away,as I
am a teacher and returning to school soon. I wanted a little time to be
self-absorbed! I am a little scared to change the set on my own on Sunday. I
also want to put the clear plastic"Thing" back on the inside of the pump.
They changed it in case I need to take a larger amount of insulin.I find it
is sticking into me when I sit down. Does anyone know what I am talking
about?? Right now I am at a basal rate of .9 and a 1-10 rate for carb to
bolus. If there is anyone who can help me (explain) how to get the plastic
back inside the pump please email me!