[IP] Ultraflex

Someone posted about a week ago and wanted feedback on people's experience
with the Ultraflex.  Well, I had already called Disetronic for some free
samples, and just recently tried them out.  I did not get good results at all
from these sets. (I tried it three different times.) My blood sugars were
consistently high (200 - 250) and didn't respond as well to boluses.  The
sets looked fine when I pulled them out, and insulin did flow through it when
I tested after pulling it out.  I think I will stick with the Tenders as I
get much more predictable results.  I'm not really bothered by the long
inserter needle anyway.  Of course, others may have terrific results with
Ultraflex; this was only my experience.