RE: [IP] coffee

Re the coffee...I drink decaf coffee and it does not affect my b.g....

I found this out after checking and re checking b.g. and changed my basal
rates for pre dawn phen...that is what it is and not coffee....

Now let's not get on the "decaf isn't real coffee"...I have been decaf. for
21 years and have to be so you acquire a taste for the decaf stuff and it
starts to taste real good in the morning when you're just "dying for a cup
of coffee"....lol....works for me! :)

Kathy B.