RE: [IP] HELP! can't figure out what's going on

Hi Karen:
Don't know if you're still on here or not but my b.g. went nutso tonight as
well...and when that happens and I bolus, my insulin takes a while to
process in my body so I'm still up checking and waiting for it to come
down...don't know why it did but it did and once in a while this happens and
it takes a long time to return to normal.....

Like you, I'm drinking lots of water and fluids and I didn't
exercise...don't have the energy to do it....

Hope you're feeling better

I'll be on here for a while if you want to write back or to me directly
Kathy B.