[IP] List

I would like to let you know what the list has done for me. When I first
signed on I was in really bad shape (chasing with insulin for all the crap I
was eating and not testing my blood) but after listening to all of you talk
and your problems are much worse than mine especially parents of young ones I
realized that I need to get back with the program which I have since done and
my last A1c was 6.3. Thank you to you all. I will continue to read and listen
to everything.

Bonnie & Baby