[IP] 508 static

Last Saturday, evening, my pump bat light came on, after I took out the old and
tried the new, it did not work, to make a long story short, I had to wait 8 hrs
(no insulin) this past wk, I had a call from minimed, and they asked me if I had a
black case (plastic), they said it was especially designed to prevent static, so
it should be kept in a case. I did not eat dinner or any thing for fear that my bs
would hit the roof well we will see when the bats go bad in about a month or so

David R