[IP] New pump on way

Hi all, I haven't written in a while, due to moving into new home, and still
unpacking, from move in date of 7/31.  Love it, ranch, no stairs, that's
better for my eyes etc.  Anyway, I have a new to me, refurbished MM 507C on
the way to my home, after several attempts at bolusing yesterday and this
AM, it just won't do it, unless I bolus backwards.  Meaning, I have to use
the down up arrow only to gage my bolus, I cannot use the down arrow.  My
activate and Select buttons work fine, but I have worn out the up arrow!
After some very frustrating moments/hours, I am ok, I am still getting my
basals etc., but am just depressed over it.  My Mm is still under warranty,
thank goodness, so its just a matter of waiting for the new one to arrive
Will keep all updated if anything else happens.

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or