Re: [IP] Airport security

I just returned from vacation where I flew into and out of West Palm Beach
Fl and Hartford CN airports and did not have a problem.  I use the longer
tube and simply placed the pump into my pants pocket.  It did not set off
the metal detector.  Also, the extra syringes, reservoirs and tubing sets,
bottles of insulin, 7 bottles of RX medication and CPAP in my carry on
luggage did not even cause the guard monitoring the x ray machine to look

I am not sure if this makes me feel good or not.

Now, however, for the ultimate irony, while visiting  the court house in
Palm Beach Gardens my small Swiss army knife was confiscated until I
left.  I guess the 3 inch blade could cause some real harm if I sawed away
at a lawyers arm for 20 min or so before someone noticed and stopped
me.  They did not even notice the pump, once again in my pocket.