[IP] women only: days of unexplained highs

I know that my unexplained highs I wrote about were not due to normal
hormonal changes related to my menstrual cycle.  I know how to deal with that
(150% of my "regular" basal rate and an increase in my insulin to carb
ratio), and my numbers usually hover around 250.  What I wrote about were
outrageously bad numbers that were not responding to adjustments.  Yet I know
the insulin was good because I responded to shots.  I changed sets numerous
times, did trouble shooting with my pump, etc.  Nothing seemed to work.  I'm
not saying it wasn't hormones out of whack, but it was not the "normal" thing.