[IP] re:gastro

Same here I crave fresh fruits and veggies. I have been known to get up in
the middle of the night and fix me fresh tomatoes and zuchini or cucumbers.
I seem to have less inhibiting power during the night. I will have a fresh
big salad and be miserable for a week, but like you I have to have it. I
can forget the sweets also. I sometimes think if I am not going to get some
veggies I am going crazy, my body really craves them.