RE: [IP] Merida

I took Merida a couple years ago. I did loose about 15 lbs. when I was on it
for two months. Its a good way to get started on a program. But not a cure
all.  It only deals with appetite where as Xenical blocks fat absorption.

Christene Ullom
email @ redacted

Help to find a cure for Cancer and Diabetes. Donate your computer time,
you won't even notice its running Down load the software from:
http://members.ud.com/download/gold/, and then go to this web site to
become a member of the Insulin Pumpers Team:

NetZero Platinum
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!